Sales Inquiry Call: +91 9909011030
+91 9909022166
Customer Support: 079-61609928
079-61609940
Within Search :
No. Tenders ID & Tenders Brief
1 Tenders: 15880748 Supply Of New Generation Coronary Drug Eluting Stents With (1) Stent On Cobalt Chromium Alloy Or Platinum Chromium Alloy. (2) Stent With Coating Of Polymer Carrier For Active Drug ( Which May Be Everolimus Or Zotarolimus Shown To Be Effective In Preventing Neo Intimal Hyperplasia) (3) Stent Should Be Available In A Range Of Sizes With The Diameter From Minimum Of 2.5Mm To 4Mm And Above And The Length Of The Stent Starting From Minimum Of 12 Mm To 38 Mm And Above. The Brochure Mentioning The Range Of Diameter And Length Of The Stent Should Be Submitted Along With The Tender (4) The Strut Thickness Should Be 91 Micron Or Less. (5) Stent Delivery System Should Be Monorail (Single Operator Exchange Or Rapid Exchange). (6) Stent Should Be Compatible With 5Fr Guiding Catheter (7) Stent Should Be Approved By Us Fda And Dcgi. The Copy Of The Us Fda Approval Certificate Or Us Fda Clearance Certificate Or Us Fda Premarket Approval Certificate ( Pma) Or Us Fda Premarket Notification Certificate [ 510(K) ] Should Be Enclosed. The Copy Of Dcgi Approval Should Also Be Enclosed. Non Submission Of These Certificates Along With The Offer Would Lead To Rejection Of The Offer. Unit:No Page 1 Of 8 Run Date/Time: 21/06/2018 15:16:28 Sr Hq Medical/Southern Rly Tender Document Tender No: 201820038 Closing Date/Time: 25/07/2018 11:00 .
Refer Detail
Due Date : 25/07/2018
TAMIL NADU
2 Tenders: 15865339 Auction Sale of Ms Alloy Turning & Boring Chips Scrap .
Refer Detail
Due Date : 09/07/2018
MAHARASHTRA
3 Tenders: 15826002 Supply Of Vacuum Grade Brazing Alloys.
Refer Detail
Due Date : 06/07/2018
MADHYA PRADESH
4 Tenders: 15796170 Machining Of Titanium Alloy Rolled And Annealed Rings .
Refer Detail
Due Date : 25/06/2018
TELANGANA
5 Tenders: 15775519 Supply Of Brazing Alloys (Ba Cuzn3 ) 3.15Mm Dia Rod Shall Have Chemical Composition Cu=59 61% Tin = 0.8 1.2%, Iron = 0.15%, Antimony = 0.05%, Lead = 0.5% , Bismuth = 0.05%, Arsenic 0.05%, Zn = Remainder, Other Elements Total Max = 0.1%,Is : 2927 1975. Firm Will Be Required To Furnish Test Certificate For Above Chemical Composition Confirming To Is:2927 1975 Or Latest From Nabl Accredited Lab Along With Supply. Spec. No.Is: 2927 1975 .
Refer Detail
Due Date : 29/06/2018
MAHARASHTRA
6 Tenders: 15775231 Supply Of Brazing Alloys ( Ba Cu Zn3 ) 6.3Mm Dia Rod Shall Have Chemical Composition .Cu=59 61% , Tin = 0.8 1.2% , Iron 0.15%, Antimany = 0.05% , Lead = 0.5 % , Bismuth = 0.05% Arsenic 0.05% , Zn = Remainder , Other Elements Total Max = 0.1% ,Is : 2927 1975, Firm Will Be Required To Furnish Test Certificate For Above Chemical Composition Confirming To Is:2927 1975 Or Latest From Nabl Accredited Lab Along With Supply.
Refer Detail
Due Date : 29/06/2018
MAHARASHTRA
7 Tenders: 15774355 Smaw Welding Electrode Quality Test For Any Material (Ferro Nickel Alloy ; Cast Iron ; Bronze Alloy & Other Etc) Of Any Size Electrode (Ø 2.5 Mm; Ø 3.15 Mm; Ø 4.00 Mm) As Per Relevant Aws& Asme Section.
,34,400.00
Due Date : 21/06/2018
GUJARAT
8 Tenders: 15772793 Supply Of Ferro Alloys, Different Refectory Items, Fluorspar Lumps, Burnt Lime, Graphite Electrodes And Powder, Ramming Mass, Eaf Bricks, Hot Top Compound, Isotherm And Insulating Tiles, Gouging And Welding Electrodes, Cutting Grinding Tools, Circular Ban
Refer Detail
Due Date : 30/06/2018
UTTARANCHAL
9 Tenders: 15752396 Machining Of Super Alloy Material As Per Scope Of Work .
Refer Detail
Due Date : 18/06/2018
TELANGANA
10 Tenders: 15736562 Supply of Foundry Alloys.
0,37,000.00
Due Date : 26/06/2018
UTTAR PRADESH
Show Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Show:

Alloys Tenders

Tenders information of Alloys Tenders in India and Indian tenders for Alloys , Tender document For Alloys , Alloys tenders, Alloys Tender information, Live Tender for Alloys , Closed Tender for Alloys , Free Tender for Alloys , Free Full Tender Details for Alloys . Live Chat Available for tenders information.