Quick Tender Search
Advanced Tender Search
How to Participate in Government
Bid Preparation & Submission in Notice Inviting Tenders
is very common practice
for Work execution, supplying goods or services in Government Department & public
State & Central government departments, Public Sector Organizations (PSUs), have
specific tendering processes. This Tendering system has to follow Public Procurement
Guideline & rules, CVC Guideline, World Bank or Multi lateral Funding Agency Procurement
Polices & Guideline.
Here we help the potential supplier about how to get Tender Information
Search Government contracts
, How to Prepare Bids, what to attach with tender
and how to quote it for the best possibility to win the Contract.
How to Get Tender Information
or Search Government contracts
You can get Government Tender Information by:
- following up Tender notices published in Nationalized & Local newspapers.
- Regularly visit Government Tender websites like http://tenders.gov.in. e Procurement
website like www.nprocure.com, http://eprocurement.gov.in , https://delhi.govtprocurement.com
, eprocurement.karnataka.gov.in , mpeprocurement.gov.in etc. for Tender Information
- Visit Government Authority Notice Board for Small value Contract.
- Register or empanel with Government department for your Product category & Services.
- Subscribe www.TradeReader.com India’s No 1 Tender Information Service Provider to
get daily Tender alert of your choice & search Tenders through web Access.
Decide to Bid in a tender
Bid Preparation for Tenders is essential to win Government Contract, but it is time-consuming,
Block EMD or Security Deposit Amount, Pay for Document Fees or Tender Cost and tie
up valuable resources. If you don't get the contract, the money and time spent is
usually lost so be carefully about selecting a Tender and you should have clear
idea about to Participate in Tenders or Not.
Key points to consider before taking decision
to Participate in Government Tenders:
- Purchase & Download Tender Document and read carefully and analyze them.
- Would the work is appropriate to your business nature, Position or your Business
- Make sure you match the Technical, Financial and Experience criteria to qualify
in Technical Bid.
- How much will it cost to prepare your bid. Also keep considering about blocked Money
like EMD, Security deposit or Non Refundable Tender Document Fees.
- Estimate the costs of fulfilling the contract and justify your profit.
- Assess how the contract would affect your other work, staffing and new business
- You also need to consider how important the Government department is to your business
& Client List. Is this a good potential & Reputed Organization.
Find out what the client wants
Before starting a Bid Preparation you should have a meeting or have a telephone
conversation with Tendering Authority. Raise queries by phone or email if tender
documents are unclear. Get clarifications through Pre Bid Meeting.
Bid Estimate & Technical Specifications
Make sure you match the bid specification and answer all the questions.
Once you have decided to bid, you'll need to
decide how you'll manage the bid:
- Gathering the requirement information.
- Co-ordinating for the raw material required?
- Drafting of letters.
- Checking and verification of bid documents